Visitors are always welcome to enjoy the beauty, grace, and peace of this site. Please join in our efforts to keep our burial ground safe, secure, clean, and respectful for our community and the environment.
- Burial sites available for purchase.
- Ownership of plots/graves is required.
- All interments require proper paperwork and certificates.
- Vault are required for all burials.
- Permanent markers are required for all burials.
- Foundations are required.
- Monuments are erected according to specific guidelines.
- Fresh flowers are always welcomed.
- General clean up months are April and November.
- Planting of bushes, shrubs, and trees is prohibited.
- Benches are prohibited graveside and subject to removal at the cemetery’s discretion.
- Visitors use care when walking/visiting cemetery grounds.
- Entry after dusk strictly prohibited.
- No climbing on headstones or monuments.
- Vandalism is prohibited by law and vandals will be prosecuted.
- No alcohol is permitted in the cemetery.
- No littering or dumping is permitted.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH on cemetery roads.
- No parking on top of graves.
- Dogs are welcome but please clean up after them.